Vision & Values
Albion Primary School is an outward-facing, forward looking school whose vision is to promote excellence and prepare children for the challenges of the future.
We empower our children, through pioneering practice and innovation alongside an engaging, creative and challenging curriculum with connections to the wider world.
We provide a vibrant and caring school, proudly reflecting the diversity of the community in which all can develop to their full potential and become successful, active and confident citizens.
The teaching experiences and opportunities which children receive at Albion Primary School will lead to them leaving the school with:
- High aspirations to succeed not only in secondary school but beyond;
- A high degree of personal responsibility and self-motivation to learn and succeed;
- The skills and confidence to take risks and achieve highly in a changing world;
- Respect for all difference and diversity;
- A high level of understanding of how to keep safe;
- Pride in their achievements;
- The ability to think clearly and express themselves in an articulate and informed way.
These attributes are reflected in the school’s values which guide Albion’s directions for the next few years: