Vision & Values
inspiring children today for tomorrow's world!
Our vision is to empower our pupils to achieve success by elevating their aspirations and goals, fostering self-motivation, independence and creativity.
Through promoting excellence, we aim to prepare them to tackle the challenges of the future with confidence and determination.
We provide a vibrant and caring learning community that embraces an outward-facing forward looking approach, proudly reflecting the diversity of the community. We cultivate a culture of excellence through an engaging curriculum, empowering pupils to discover their full potential and make a positive impact in both their local and global communities. Through innovative teaching and a nurturing environment with a focus on healthy lifestyles, we aim to inspire curiosity, creativity, and a lifelong love for learning, equipping our pupils with the skills and values needed to thrive in an ever-changing world as successful, active and confident citizens.
The teaching experiences and opportunities which children receive at Albion Primary School will lead to them leaving the school with:
- High aspirations to succeed not only in secondary school but beyond;
- A high degree of personal responsibility and self-motivation to learn and succeed;
- The skills and confidence to take risks and achieve highly in a changing world;
- Respect for all difference and diversity;
- A high level of understanding of how to keep safe;
- Pride in their achievements;
- The ability to think clearly and express themselves in an articulate and informed way.
These attributes are reflected in the school’s values which guide Albion’s directions for the next few years:
To find out more about our values, click here.