Home School Agreement
It acts as a reminder of commitments.
At Albion Primary School it is important that parents/carers, pupils and staff, respecting each others contributions, work together to achieve the highest possible levels of success for all pupils.
Why do we need a Home School Agreement?
- It acts as a reminder of commitments.
- It underpins the school’s ethos and stated beliefs.
- It acts as a clear starting point for new pupils, their parents and the school staff.
- It provides a starting point for exploring difficulties.
Our Governing Body will carry out their legal responsibilities to the school and ensure that:
- school policies provide care and safety for every pupil
- the school strives to give the best education for every pupil
- funding received by the school will be used efficiently to support learning
- Governors will visit the school regularly and make it a priority to raise academic standards in the school
- Governors meet regularly to carry out their functions