We aim to inspire and foster our pupils’ passions, to enable the development of life-long skills and draw out every child’s potential.
Albion offers a wide range of Enrichment clubs after school. Clubs give our pupils the opportunity to develop new skills, make friends and build upon their confidence and life skills.
Our clubs include music, sports, dance, gardening, languages, arts & crafts, cookery and computing. They change termly so do check each term for what’s on offer.
Each club will start at 3.25pm and finish at 4.25pm and we ask that you collect your child promptly from the playground gate unless they are attending Extended Day. The teacher leading the club will escort children to Extended Day. Please be reminded that all children must be collected by 4.25pm, otherwise parents/carers may be charged an extra amount.
CLUBS START: Monday 9 September 2019
CLUBS FINISH: Friday 20 December 2019
NB Monday clubs run for 13 weeks as there is an INSET on Monday 28 October. All other clubs run for 14 weeks.
Take a look at our enrichment timetable for more information:
Club Information and Terms
- Clubs run for a whole term. Exact dates are advised when application opens each term.
- Clubs need to be applied for online and paid for via ParentPay. For any help, see the school office.
- Clubs will be confirmed via your child’s Parent Pay account.
- You MUST re-apply for enrichment clubs each term. Clubs are not rolled-over from previous terms.
- We are unable to issue refunds once places are paid for.
- Children must be signed out when collected from clubs – written permission is required if you would like your Y6 child to walk home independently.
- Please inform the office if your child is not attending a session for any reason when they are in school.
- Children attending activities are expected to behave appropriately and follow our school rules.
- If the clubs are cancelled for any reason we will contact you either by phone or text as soon as possible.
- If a club is cancelled we endeavour to make this up with an additional week elsewhere.
- There are no refunds for inclement weather or circumstances beyond our control.
- All clubs have limited spaces and whilst we do our best to ensure equality and fairness, we cannot guarantee that children will get places in the clubs they request.
- Albion is committed to safeguarding and all personnel engaged for the provision of enrichment clubs have undergone an enhanced DBS check and safeguarding training.